Arizona Spine and Joint Hospital is very proud to announce we’ve been ranked by U.S. News & World Report as “High Performing” for Knee Replacement.
To help patients decide where to receive care, U.S. News evaluates data on nearly 5,000 hospitals in 16 adult specialties, 9 adult procedures and conditions and 10 pediatric specialties.
A hospital’s knee replacement score is based on multiple data categories, including patient outcomes, volume and more. Hospitals received one of three ratings — high performing, average or below average — unless they treated an insufficient number of patients to be rated.
The High Performing ranking for Knee Replacement is the highest rating possible and significantly better than the national average.
Included in our ratings were several outstanding “5 stars out of 5” in patient rankings.
- Overall hospital satisfaction
- Willingness to recommend the hospital to others
- Satisfaction with nurses’ communications
- Satisfaction with efforts to prevent medication harm
- Satisfaction with quality discharge information
- Satisfaction with involvement in recovery
- Satisfaction with staff responsiveness
- Satisfactions with hospital room cleanliness